Here are my favourite wedding love quotes
Love is beautiful and one of my favourite parts of a wedding is hearing the vows and the special words the couple share on the dare. I am a hopeless romantic and often get swept up by the atmosphere of the day.
As soon as I step foot into the ceremony, I am completely overwhelmed with emotions. I think about how special this must be for the couple to be sharing this day together and professing their love together, I think about the magic bond they share that only they know about. It also makes me believe in true love and sharing your life with someone special.
And of course, I love when couples express themselves and you can tell the wedding is a reflection of who they are and the type of couple they are. I love reading excerpts, learning about family and of course reading their favourite quotes.
Over the years I have kept a little note on my iPhone of my favourite wedding love quotes I have heard over the years.
- 'All because two people fell in love'
- "Together is a beautiful place to be'
- "The Best Day EVER!
- "This is the first day of the rest of our lives
- 'It was always you"
- Ï would find you in any lifetime"
- "You are my beginning, my end and everything in between'
- "I look at you and I'm home." Dory
- "Once upon a time, there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering." Nicole Krauss
- "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." Aristotle
- 'you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars" E.E. Cummings
"I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone." J. R. R. Tolkien
I love these love quotes so much I have made a collection of wedding signs with these quotes. You can see the full collection here.